Do you feel stuck… as if you’re meandering down an endless stretch of train track that leads nowhere?
- Perhaps you are caught in the web of addiction – to alcohol, sex, gambling, food – or even TV.
- Maybe you’re struggling to keep your marriage alive.
- …Or you battle depression born from a past riddled with abuse, neglect, or despair.
Discard your burdens and baggage… journey to your God-given destiny.
We understand – truly understand – your hurts, because we’ve been there ourselves. We’ve personally raged over childhood trauma wrought from abuse and domestic violence; been addicted to alcohol, drugs, and pornography; lost a child to stillbirth; weathered divorce, bankruptcy, and cancer; and survived quite a few of the darkest moments life can throw at a person.
The enemy did his best to snuff the life out of us, but God intervened. When our marriage and our personal lives were black with emptiness and despair, the Living God invited us to board the freedom train and journey with Him. We had nothing to lose; wearily, we climbed aboard.
What a journey it has been! Through God’s power, we have broken through –and continue to overcome – issues that held us captive. As God has been restoring our personal lives and marriage, He has also equipped us to help others in similar circumstances. Daily, we are humbled that God would use broken vessels like us to minister to other hurting people.
We invite you to join us on the freedom train. As you journey with us and with God, you’ll learn how to unload your emotional, physical and spiritual baggage. Your journey will restore you – one rail at a time – so you can discover a sense of peace, unspeakable joy, and the abundant life God intends for you.
Freedomtrain Ministries’ Core Values
- Living in alignment with God, self and others
- Training, equipping and deploying
- Kingdom transformation – individuals, families, organizations
- Ministering the Father Heart of God to all generations
- Demonstrating the power of God through the prophetic
- Helping others to walk in their Godly identity